Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 7, 2010 10:43 PM

Biggest Loser: ha ha Melissa went home. She was really annoying. Her gameplaying left her with no friends at all on the ranch and backfired on her ass, and now shes gone. So HA! I really love Sunshine and her dad and am starting to root for them both, they are so sweet and I love their relationship and emotion for each other. Oneil has the biggest heart ever.

Anyone been watching new season of South Park? Only 3 episodes so far, 4th was just on, and each one was brilliantly funny. The Tiger Woods episode was hilarious, especially the Tiger video game. The one where they kill Sarah Jessica Parker just about made me laugh my head off, and then last weeks with the puke fest -genius. Tonights is about facebook, so I cant wait to see it.

Ive been writing an IDOL blog over on Facebook, so if anyone wants to see it here thats not over there, let me know and Ill copy paste it. Just that noone comes in here anymore to talk IDOL so thats why I stopped posting my reviews in here and started doing them there instead.

IM SO EXCITED FOR GLEE TO START !!!!!!!!

anyone watching Celebrity Apprentice? I find it so funny. Cyndi Lauper is insane in a good way, and Sharon Osbourne is great. And Blgoyavich is such a douche and fun to watch.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine