Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

cyndi33 Posts: 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Mar 16, 2010 10:42 AM
Hey Kelley, that's a lot of writing to yourself!! :)

I agree about the guys, totally. But I haven't liked Andrew since Hollywood Week. He's kinda weird for me. I wanted tim to go, and mullet boy to stay, cause I liked him and oddly generally like his voice. STrange.

And you know I"m happy, thrilled, that Lilly is gone. It's that whole fake sounding voice thing like Megan last year. For me. Makes me want to kill people when I hear it.

Paige bores me, and that little boy needs to go home before others get voted off who are WAY better htan him. Just like Archuleta, who just would NOT leave. boring, boring, boring.

Kara is really disgusting this year, way creepy with her Casey stuff, and, seems really distracting for him the first week. And she's too old, and it's just, eeewwww for me. And now with Simon. Is she really that great? I mean, am I missing something? She's just appearing to be like some sort of creepy call girl and it's SO annoying. I wish Ellen was more involved. More Ellen, WAY LESS kara.

So, guess we'll see what the girls do tonight. I don't have much interest in anyone but Siobhan and Crystal. Glad Katelynn left, hated her since they tried to make her seem special cause her parents are divorced.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine