Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 11:58 PM
AMERICAN IDOL REVIEW: Even though everyones disappeared, Ill give my review to noone about this weeks show. first off, what the hell is going on between Kara and Simon lately? she is ALL OVER HIM. Everytime tehy show him on camera, her damn face is all up in his, she is sooo annoyingly close to him physically. Go away, back off woman.
1. Katie: Breakway. It was really boring, kareoke. Flat. did not like at all. I think shes going home.
2. Sioban: House of the Rising Sun. Loved this!!! I think this was "her moment" ... loved her version of this song, bluesy, soulful, her voice sounds great, one of my fav performances in awhile. Nice.
3. Lacey Brown: I just always feel nothing when she performs, dont know why. It was good, but again, Ive already forgotten it. And her hair frightens me.
4. Katelyn Epperly: Ugh, very forgettable, boring, repetitive melody. I think this will send her home.
5. Didi Benami: Rhiannon. One of my very favorite songs, love Fleetwood Mac. I really liked her verison of it, I have always loved this girls voiced and even more, her unique phrasing and rhthyms ... I found it oddly soothing. She reminds me of Meghan from last year except shes on key, but that same quirkiness and I really like her sound.
6. Paige Miles: Smile. This performance made me want to kill myself and also take out 10 other completely innovent people along with me. Holy Christ was that depressing and bad.
7. Crystal Bowersox: There are no words. I loooooooove her. She is IT for me this year. I would buy her CD today. Anothr brilliant song choice with Tracy Chapman.
8. Lily Scott: Well, this wasnt the best choice for her, Patsy Cline, but Im really glad they liked it because I looove her and find her voice really cool and jazzy and just awesome. Loved the mandolin and shes so quirky and refreshing , just wasnt nuts about the song choice tonight.
Hopefully Paige and Katelyn go home. I think they were the two weakest.
1. Lee Dewyze: Fireflies, didnt love the song, but I really love HIM. It was okay.
2. Alex: ...or as I call him, Carol Brady. That hair. Oh My. Love this song Trouble, I just didnt think it was right for HIM. I feel you have to be really mannly and have a soulful big voice to sing this song, and I just didnt like his voice in THAT song... but they seemed to like it...it was too wimpy for me for that song. Sounded like he was whining.
3. Tim Urban: Normally I dont like him at all, but I really enjoyed him on this song. Hallelujah. Such a beautiful song, really lovely performance, it really showed off his range and the lowness of his voice. Ellen hugging him was funny. Great performance.
4. Andrew Garcia: I thought it was funny that he did Genie In a Bottle, and I also kind of liked it in a strange sort of way. He is a weird little man.
5. Aaron Kelly: Basically I just want this loser to go away. He annoys me on so many levels and he looks like hes a child. Pitchy. Yuck. Just ......no. sounds like hes mumbling into the mic. Please go home alraedy. Youre lame.
6. Casey James: Hes so damn cute. I just really like him and his pure voice. One of if not my favorite male voice.... I did find this song a bit boring for him, but he stll sounded great.
7. Toddrick: Loved what he did with the Queen song. He either makes terible or briliant choices, and It hought tonights was pretty aqwesome, loved the gospel sound to it. He has something to him ... I like his courage to do really bizarre stuff with teh songs.
8. Michael: This Womans Work. WOW. Just wow. Fascinating song choice, first of all.
And secondly, that was absoultely beautiful , what a performance!!!!
Going home: Hmmm hopefully stupid Aaron and maybe Alex? Not sure.