Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: JUST FOR FUN: Things You Hate! (NWR but good for Stress). Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

August28th Posts: 153 Registered: 1/28/09
Re: JUST FOR FUN: Things You Hate! (NWR but good for Stress)
Posted: Mar 5, 2010 10:35 PM
I hate playing the waiting game! I have waited for two weeks to see if my period will come or not (possible whoopsie pregnancy), today should've been the day, not yet. Now onto waiting for the next few days to see if Flo comes at all, I'll wait up to a week, after that I don't think I'll have the patience to wait any longer!

I hate that I'm such a push-over and people take advantage of that. My parents taught me to respect my elders, I do, and a woman at work uses that to boss me around and get me to do things for her when I'm already busy with other things. I hate that I don't know how to be respectful yet say, "I can't", without her throwing a fit. I would need to write a whole thread to describe this vent!

I hate that all my friends are in different phases of life than me. Ok, we're not all going to be in the same stages at the same time, I get that. All my friends are either single and not even dating, just out of college and kindof immature, or are married with a toddler or mutliple kids. No one is in the middle. The only friend I have in the newlywed phase of life lives 400 miles away.

Ok, enough ranting! I'm glad the weather is getting better, yay, spring!

True love is like a ghost which many talk about but few have ever seen.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine