Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

mrspinky Posts: 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Mar 5, 2010 6:17 PM
Bachelor: We all obviously knew he was picking Vienna. And I'm gunna stick by my pledge to never watch the show again if he did. Especially now that Ali is the new Bachelorette. Really? I didn't care about her during the Bachelor and now I really don't care she's going to be the new Bachelorette. She didn't seem to damn heart broken enough to go back on the show. But I am curious as to what she's going to be doing for work now...hmmm...Did anyone watch the After The Final Rose show? When whatshisname came out and sang On the Wings of Love I about barfed. And I love cheesy romantic shit. Gag.

Idol: I'm not too horribly upset about the people that have gone home so far along I'm sooooooo ready for tiny fucking Tim who can't sing to go already. His voice is NOT good. My fav girl is def Crystal and Sibon or however you spell her name and my fav guys are Andrew and Lee. But no one is standing out too much for me this year. Weird.

Mrs. Pinky

006-2.jpg picture by jenny3_26_05Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine