Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

August28th Posts: 153 Registered: 1/28/09
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 9:24 PM
I just saw the Idol results show and was a little disappointed that Tyler left, I kinda liked his personality. Like Kelley said, it's hard to keep track of so many people and names. I also have class on Tuesday nights so that makes it even harder when I only get a snapshot of the performances. I don't really know too much about the girls, I usually prefer male artists to female--I don't know why, I just always have--so every season I always pay more attention to the guys. It kinda seems like slim pickins to me this season, last night was terrible, imo.

I really don't get all the hype over Andrew Garcia, his voice is good, but I don't find it extraordinary and his personality seems like bland toast. I'm just not impressed with him like the judges are. That's how they were last season with Danny Gokey and I just didn't get that either.

Idol is pretty much all I watch, and I'm not that into it this season. No one has really grabbed my attention like in seasons past and I feel like the show has kinda lost it's spark. Last year, I was a HUGE fan of Adam Lambert (still am) and I looked forward to every show just to hear him sing. Maybe I'm comparing everyone to him and it just doesn't compare, maybe I'm reading too much into it! I usually get more excited when it's the top 12, so we'll see, let's hope it turns into a great season!!

True love is like a ghost which many talk about but few have ever seen.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine