Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MandylovesVance Posts: 5 Registered: 8/21/08
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 10:21 PM
Hi girls!

I'm loving this season of the bachelor with Jake! I can't believe that he is going to end up with Vienna, are you kidding me? Kelly is right, this girl is ugly. Not saying that looks are everything but come on, maybe if she was attractive I could kind of see the attraction. Not to mention that she is only 23, almost 10 years younger than him! He wants to start a family and she wants to go to the clubs on Saturday night, lol. This is a disaster waiting to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if on the after the final rose he tells us that they are no longer together. What a waste of 25 women!

Idol is looking good too. So far I really like Jermain, Aaron, Casey and Ashely. I am not too familiar with the girls though. Either way looks like it will be a great season. And I am so excited that Ellen will be on!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine