Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Bride2008 Posts: 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 16, 2010 8:37 PM
Kelley - I fast forwarded most of the episode. I took Jake's line of "Gia, you surprised me. You are so deep". Nevermind that she isn't that bright, but he pretty much told her "When I first met you, I thought you were a moron". So sweet of you Jake. But he definitely hit that. Tenley is so damn bubbly its annoying at this point. Yes, we know you got divorced. You tell us non-stop. Vienna is hideous. I'd agree with you about the Tori Spelling thing, but I think that's a little insulting to Tori, lol. Vienna needs to condition that nasty ass hair of hers. So dry and crusty - its gross. And the white lingerie?? SERIOUSLY?!

I think now more than last week that Ali is full of shit. I really think she expected to have Jake say "Yes darling come running back and be with me in paradise". But he didn't. In fact, that was the first thing he has done in weeks that I agreed with. I give Gia a lot of credit. When she said good-bye to Jake, she did it with a lot of class. She didn't badmouth the other girls, which I am SURE a lot of the other ones would have done. I felt bad for her.

I know the Olympics are a big deal and they only happen every few years, but I have to say it is really damn annoying that none of my regular shows are on because other networks won't go up against the Olympics. Not everyone gives a damn about ice dancing and curling. Some of us would like to watch Criminal Minds or Biggest Loser.

Edited by: Bride2008 on Feb 16, 2010 8:38 PM

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine