Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 15, 2010 1:10 PM
HOUSE: Yeah Im really late on this but since noone replies anyway who cares lol. Last weeks was awesome, I loved how they showed sort of a day in the life of Cuddy and what she goes through btween work, her baby, and all the political red tape of running a hospital. I loooved that in the end she got her victory with the insurance company ....it was really cool.

IDOL: group week/night was fun, but I agree with you Pinky about them creating drama with that one group that was really boring. That girl Mary has a good rocker voice, but she seemed annoyingly bossy in a group. There were also tons of people they didnt show at all and now Im wondering if they got through, like Lili the blonde who sang the jazzy tune in auditions who I loved. I hate when they dont focus on people and then tehy just sort of disappear from the show and you nevr know why... I cant even remember specifcis right now about group day, still too many people for me to recall stuff. Once it gets down to top 24 and then 12, I can really start having fun with my reviews lol.

Sillyass Bachelor tonight lol. At this point, its just so fun to mock and watch my husband get angry watching ME watch The Bachelor.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine