Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 13, 2010 12:21 PM
Bosox, do I FINALLY have someone in here to discuss THE OFFICE with? Please dont disappear lol. There used to be tons of office and 30rock watchers in here ages ago and now they never post anymore....

Definately ready for Pam and Jims baby,though it seems like shes only been pregnant for like 4seconds lol. Ah tv pregnancies........ Im still laughing at Dunder Mifflin being bought by Sabre and all the funny that has created. "Have you ever tasted a rainbow? At sabre....you will." thursdays was great... loved the whole mixup with valentines card going to Kelley. Of all people....shes so psycho lol.

Pinky I agree with you about your choices on Idol, I loved them too. Also loved the blonde girl with the guitar who sang Lullabye of Birdland, beautiful voice. I havent watched Wed episode yet, will watch today with DH.

Also havent seen Modern Family yet ,will watch today, heard it was really funny.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine