Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 5:28 PM
Well if you wanna know why ali calls Jake, go to realitysteve.com, Im sure he can tell you lol. He seems to know everything, I really wonder where his source comes from. He was right on once again with last nights episode. Could that situation with Ali have been any more VAGUE as to why she had ot leave? Yeah yeah...work rreasons, but cmon, the whole thing was so vague and weird ..."well I just dont know....and I keep asking what if? ...and if only..... should I stay, should I go.... I just dont know..." I have a feeling she calls to either apoligize for having to leave or else to kinda let him know that she made the right decision and shes okay. She was the only normal one left, in my opinion, or the only one who doesnt totally annoy me lol. And yeah, seriously, cant these people figure out their work situations BEFORe giong on the show? I kept saying to my husband... um, she works in account advertising or something...its not like shes a brain surgeon or works for NASA...how freakin VITAL can it be that they MUST HAVE HER BACK right this minute? the whole thing just seemed so overly dramatic and out of nowhere.

Im sorry, but I laughed really hard during Tenleys ballet dance for Jake. I know It was supposed to be beautiful, an expression of her love, blah blah blah...but it was just so silly and cheesy. I had to laugh. And Jake looked like such a tool sitting on a stool watching her. It was so very .....gay.

And could his various scarves /scarfs be any gayer? Damn, he is such a girl with the "Im cooold" stuff. In that one scene I think with Tenly he had on a sweater and a huuuuuuge scarf that wrapped halfway around his damn neck, looked so silly.

Vienna is soooo annoying, and oh my god, she might as well have lived ina trailor. Wow. Talk about tacky lol. Her family was so tacky, and the decor of their home was awful. AWFUL. Yech. Plastic ducks and such , windchimes, yech yech yech........

Gia still comes across like a child to me, I feel like when she talks, shes got a retainer in her mouth or something, its so weird. And I still think their relaitonship is nothing deeper than him wanting to bone her really badly and just finding her sexy as hell. It aint marriage material. She goes home next according to Steve lol.

IDOL: Ellen starts tonight for Holly wood Week. I have a feeling she will be nice, but not as nice as Paula was. She will be normal nice ,but a bit firm. Maybe.

Havent watched last nigths House yet.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine