Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MrsS2010 Posts: 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 4:46 PM
Well so far what Kelley said is true. I just watched last nights episode and cried like a baby when Ali left!! I typically dont care at all about whats going on up there its all so fake to me but this - ahh that was sad :( When he was kissing her by the limo it looked like he was giving out the last kiss of his life and then he broke down too - ohh it was sad :( Why dont these people get their work situations straight before coming on there?? But he is such an idiot if he going with Vienna. I think Tenley is ready to move on. Of course its all going to be emotional but I think now she really just needs someone to help her forget. Gia's hometown date was blah - shes going home next after the fantasy suite dates are done. I do wonder though why Ali calls him in the next episode?? Especially if supposedly she doesnt come back?

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine