Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Brother's girlfriend. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

LinzZ Posts: 683 Registered: 12/13/07
Re: Brother's girlfriend
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 3:51 PM
Aunt, that has been my stance so far. I've never done anything that could be considered rude or unwelcoming because I don't want her to be one of the many women on here complaining about what a bitch her in-laws are. I'm having a birthday party at my house next weekend and have made it very clear she is welcome and so is my cousin's BF (her ex) but their drama stays outside my home.
I had a conversation via text with my brother last night letting him know I respect him and his decisions but I just don't think I'll ever have a relationship with her. The whole thing came up because she Friend Requested me on Facebook and I wanted to know if he would be pissed if I declined. I know I could have just accepted her to keep the peace but I'm not comfortable sharing the details of my life with her ( I have tight privacy settings and I'm picky about who I accept). I also strongly believe she wants to keep tabs on Drew and Rae.

Cherish Yesterday, Dream for Tomorrow, Live Today!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine