Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MrsS2010 Posts: 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 12:27 PM

Whats with so many Idol contestants refusing to leave this season?? Seems worse than other seasons with that!! I LOVED Denver there were some really great people. I actually liked the girl who came in with the little girl that drew pictures for the judges and also the girl from Italy. Shes annoying when she talks (Simon asking her if she ate any helium today haha) but her voice is catchy! Bikini boy was really funny.

Victoria, Miss Personality - who looked like an alien the second day, ugh - was there strictly to put people through for their fashion choices it seems.

The Bachelor: So far I have loved Jake, he seems like such a REAL guy as opposed to other bachelors. I like that he actuallly admits to feeling awkward during two on one dates or other situations hes been where you can tell he wanted to go crawl under a rock, lol. I dont believe in the whole show but its good entertainment! I want him to end up with either Ali or Tenley - both get along so naturally with him!! They went on dates that didnt include helicopter rides and all that extravagant stuff but did "normal" things like window shopping and seeing the city and THATS where I saw real chemistry. But from Kelleys last post I am now super afraid that he chose Vienna in the end...?? I reeeally hope not!!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine