Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 11:23 PM

The Bachelor: Let me first say that Im pretty sure I know how this show ends this season, because Ive been following this guys blog, and so far, on other seasons, he is usually 100% right on his predictions,and he doesnt even call them predicitons, he simply states "this IS what WILL happen." Apparently he has a secret source on the show or something... anyway, I only watch for mocking purposes, so I dont care about spoilers myself, but if you girls dont wanna know, I wont spill .... but if you do, I can tell you why there is no rose ceremony next week, and who Jake proposes to. I will say this: he is kind of an idiot.

So he sent Corey home tonight, not really surprising, send the virgin packing the minute she opens up to you lol. Nice. I think he is dying to f**k Gia and thats the only reason hes keeping her around, its so obvious how much he WANTS her. I still love Ali and think they are so natural togther and dont even try ..its just there. Tenley is really nice too, her voice just annoys me lol. Gias too, she sounds like shes sucking on helium. My husband walked into the room when Jake was talking to either Tenley or Corey, I forget ... and he said to her "When I choose the girl Im going to marry, I will never look at another girl again." Ive NEVER heard my husband laugh so hard in my life, he couldnt stop laughing lol. He was like "that guy is full of shit!!! He will never LOOK at another girl again?? Really? Yeah okay, whatever. what a douche." Then we kept joking all night about how we arent allowed to find anyone else on earth attractive now that we are married to each other... NO LOOKING!!! How silly.

VIenna really annoys me more every week. First of all, shes not even pretty, shes weird looking, her eyes are buggin out, and she looks half crazy. I dont get what he sees in her at all. I laughed really hard when Corey read the date card and said it was "Ali and Vienna" on the 2 on 1 ....that was funny!

IDOL: Whats up with recylcing the same guest judges again? LAME. She was boring the first time around, we really gotta see her again? The last bikini guy was hilarious, and there were some really good singers tonight, too bad I cant remember any of them.

I have Biggest Loser on dvr and will watch maybe tomorrow.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine