Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

AmyJustin2010 Posts: 201 Registered: 1/18/10
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 11:02 AM
So I've seen many people on here say that the Biggest Loser this season is less entertaining than last one, and that they can't get into the characters?

Do you think it's because they've given less background on them than they did last year? This year it is more about drama in the house, then the weigh in. They haven't really talked about anyone's personal issues. In that respect it makes it hard for viewers to really connect personally with the people on the screen. Last season, I really felt for Abby after having lost all of her family in a terrible car wreck. But this season, I know they've had the background stories, but I can't even remember any of them.

I also think it might have something to do with the idea that they all came with people they know. I have a feeling that they would open up to their partner instead of to Jillian and Bob in the gym. I wonder if seasons with family/couples are more or less successful than the stranger seasons in terms of total percentage weight loss.

On the one hand, when you have your family member with you at the ranch, you're less likely to work on your issues with Jillian and Bob. But also, it's easier to stick with it when you get home.

When you're with strangers, it's pretty much the opposite of above.

AmyJustin2010.Weebly.Com

Amy & Justin--Buffalo Sabres Fanatics :) 

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine