Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

JerseyGirlVA Posts: 311 Registered: 9/17/09
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 12:27 PM

The Bachelor.

I agree that Jake did the right thing by letting four women go this week. It's the right thing to do. The minute that you know there isn't a connection & you just can't see a future with someone, send 'em packing.

And yes while Tenley's voice is the most irritating sound that I have to listen to on Monday nights, I do like her for Jake. They both seem to be down to earth, level headed, nice people. BUT I do fear that she & Alli are obsessing too much over this Vienna chick. Vienna is definitely a shallow, spoiled, brat but they've already expressed their opinions to Jake & he knows whats going on. Tenley & Allie need to re-focus on Jake & stop worrying about Vienna. It might come back to hurt them in the long run.

Allie is still my favorite but it bothers me that she cares so much about Vienna still being there.

Corey's comedy routine about Vienna was very 'high school' & I thought that Jake would be a bit more irritated about it than he truly was. But that's good for her. I was impressed when she grabbed Jake & they went tumbling down the sand dunes together. She is stepping up her game.

Vienna is obnoxious, shallow, spoiled, dramatic, fake/phony & needs to go home already. I dislike her very much.

Gia is definitely not the brightest crayon in the box. She seems like a huge ditz. I can't believe that Jake & her had such a connection, that came totally out of left field. I don't see her staying til the final rose ceremony though.

It's been a great season so far. I thought it was interesting how the girls were standing in two seperate groups after the roses were handed out. And since when did Corey start kickin it with Gia & Vienna? I thoguht for sure she would be standing with Alli & Tenley.

"Have I Told You Lately that I love you? Have I told you there's no one else above you? Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness, Ease my troubles, that's what you do." -Rod Stewart

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine