Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Bride2008 Posts: 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 9:52 AM
Bachelor

I am glad he sent so many people home, especially Ella. I liked her, but didn't think she was a good fit for him. I thought it was really honorable to send her back to her child if he wasn't feeling it. And Ashleigh is so full of shit. She doesn't want to be too forward or agressive like the other girls, but she is a few inches from dry humping Jake every time they are alone. And Jessi - I couldn't have told you what her name was till she got booted. I couldn't care less about Catherine. I hate Corrie. Granted Vienna is a bitch, but making the whole comedy routine about her last week seem so immature, high school and stupid to me. Talk to Jake like a big girl if you are so concerned.

I liked Ali in the beginning, but she is starting to aggravate me now. She spend so much time worrying about Vienna it's nuts. Yes Vienna is annoying. But she acts like Jake is keeping Vienna around just to aggravate her. Um, so not the case. And you are right Kelley - she needs to get some blue or green or even black into that wardrobe.

Gia - Sweet sweet girl, but all the intellect of a doorknob. She DOES talk funny - I can't figure out what it is. Sometimes it sounds like she had a speech problem and is trying to be overly concious of how she says and pronounces things.

I think the producers want Vienna around for the drama. When Jessi was leaving Jake told her "Trust me, I heard every word you said". I think that they are just trying to re-do the Wes-Jillian thing with Jake as the victim this time and it's going to make for a whole dramatic outcome in a week or two.

Out of the girl's left, I would pick Tenley, even with her whacked out helium voice. She seems like she would be a wonderful wife and mother. I like that she is seems gentle and a little silly. I can see them together better than anyone else at this point.

Biggest Loser

I said it once and I will say it again. The Green team is going to gain it all back once they go home, I just have a feeling. They aren't working on the mental factors they need to. And the crappy hostile attitude is annoying.

Purple, Black & Pink - I couldn't care less. They are background characters is a boring season of a tv show at this point, IMO.

Orange - I want to like Daris, but they are giving me nothing.

I HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAATE the Red team. I loved that Jillian keeps calling her on her bullsh*t. It's not even that Bob and Jillian care if she is playing the game. They just want her to fess up to it. Oh and I really think Lance needs to take his balls out of Melissa's purse. What a wimp.

I really like Michael. I am not sure why, but I do. I LOVE Sam and Koli. I like that they tried to be nice, decent people when they were giving out their phone calls. I also am a fan of John. If anyone of them wins (at this point anyway), I will be happy. Other than that, I'm not feeling much for people.

P.O.O.P.E.R. - People Offended by Offended People Executive Recruiter

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine