Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Vent!!!!. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

DNAmindy Posts: 47 Registered: 7/24/09
Re: Vent!!!!
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 9:42 AM

I am working right now - about 35 hours a week. I haven't been jobless since I was 16 - but I work at a drug store now (its my college part-time job - my manager just is giving me more hours now that I'm out of school) and I make a drug store salary, lol. So it's not like I'm just sitting on my butt all day :-)

FH will end up helping me out.He just hasn't been able to until now because he hasn't made enough money (he started a new, much higher paying job in Dec). And he couldn't this month because since he's moving in with me, he had to save up about $1300 in one month to do all that security deposit stuff. So if I don't get a "big girl job" in the next month, he will be able to pay the rent by himself while I look.

So we will be able to scrape by. I am more frusterated by my mom's attitude. But yes, I do understand that she is in a bad mood sometimes and takes it out on me. I just wish sometimes she would take it out on someone else, lol. She is one of those people who knows how to cut someone right to the core with one sentance. Then again, so am I. Maybe its a genetic trait ;-)

When I was a little younger I used to think we got on each others nerves because we were so different. But the older I get, the more I think that maybe we butt heads all the time because we're so much alike. What this all really boils down to is that I just want my mom back, without all the resentment and stuff that I seem to be getting. But I guess maybe that will come when she stops giving me money. :-/

Thanks for the reply!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine