Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Vent!!!!. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

LilTuffGirl Posts: 301 Registered: 11/4/08
Re: Vent!!!!
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 10:19 PM
If I were you i'd find ANY job possible just to cover the bills. We all have to do it... I'm back at a job i'd like if it wasn't for my boss. My boss LOVES to put us all down and just treat us like total crap. I mean it's BAD!! But it's money and I have to have it. It's by no means a career!! I REALLY want a better job but it comes with time.

Once your able to do this you can start patching things up with your mother. Save up some money to take her out and have a mother/daughter day - your treat.

There is probably more issues on the table than you know and she just doesn't know how to deal with it all. How old is she now? Could be going through life changes... Your parents may be having troubles? Or do you two spend time together anymore? Maybe she feels like she's being taken advantage of?

My dad was paying for my brothers house. My brother wanted the house in his name but my dad wanted to keep it in his own name so he could at least claim it on taxes and help himself out a bit. My brother was upset about this and they had a little fight but my dad continued to pay for it even though my brother NEVER talked to him after this. Then one day my dad found out my brother wasn't living in the house... instead he was renting it out and keeping the money. Now my dad is hurt and my brother is pissed. My dad let the house go back to the previous owner losing out in money and my brother lost his "income".

I talked to my brother and he feels hurt and betrayed. Like my dad was trying to just help himself and not my brother. :scratches head:
I talked to my dad and he's fed up. He tries and tries and gets nothing in return. Not even a happy holidays.

I know this isn't ANYTHING like your situation. My point is sometimes you need that person in the middle who sees it all to just let you know what you don't see. My brother finally decided to half way start talking to my dad again after I blew up on him over the situation....

http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/1642/214/20090829/our+wedding/ticker.png

True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine