Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Break up.... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

mikesangel4lf Posts: 26 Registered: 4/11/09
Break up...
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 9:57 PM
On Sunday my fiance and I decided to take a "break" in our relationship. We had been planning to move to Lawton, OK to start a new life after being screwed over in CA. He said he would get there and send money back for me to follow later. Well we talked and he was like "I am enjoying my freedom and not having someone on my back all the time telling me what to do and how to spend my money. We both have to grow up some and the thought of getting married and taking care of your kid scares me." During his stint in the Army we had some rough patches and went our seperate ways twice. I thought this time would be good but... well anyway. He then said he didn't want to hurt me by dumping me while he was so far away again. I decided that I would let him go then and we broke up. He asked me if it was over over or trial over. I asked him what he wanted and he said trial over so I agreed. I am hurting and wondering if I did the right thing. Do you think there is any hope left? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks ladies.

Gay Marriage Pictures, Images and Photos

Edited by: mikesangel4lf on Oct 6, 2009 9:57 PM

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine