Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: THE MOVIE THREAD ( Fav quotes, Reviews, discussions, etc...). Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: THE MOVIE THREAD ( Fav quotes, Reviews, discussions, etc...)
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 9:46 AM
Has anyone else seen UP? Forgot to say I saw it the other day, by myself, on purpose. Why? Because I heard from a freind its an emotional movie and whenever I know I might bawl like an infant , I go by myself because I hate doing that in front of people I know, its embarassing lol. So anyway, GREAT movie. Its about life, and death, and dealing with both, and yes, its animated, and I always feel like a tool crying from a cartoon. But dammit, its a good movie. Really good.

So DPn and Pinky,this was the first time you met in person? Details, what was it like, did you do lunch or anything besides the movie? Its fun meeting people from the boards. I love it.

Now I just have to see Away We Go, which I heard is excellent. I love Maya Rudolph.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine