Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Not sure how to handle this, Opinions needed.. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

auntofthebride Posts: 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Re: Not sure how to handle this, Opinions needed.
Posted: Jun 20, 2009 9:36 AM
Dear AB,

"Say I wanted to read a random sci-fi book by an author who isn't partcularly popular...what are the chances that I'd be able to download it? Just wondering! "

If you are interested in a Kindle, the best thing to do is to go Amazon and look up a bunch of books. See if they are available in Kindle format. It's hard for me to say "Yes, you would be able to find that obscure author or No, you would not be able to find that obscure author". Go look and see for yourself.

Art books would totally not work on a Kindle. The Kindle is only black and white. The best books for the Kindle are novels, where there are no photos or other artwork.

It's really great to be able to read the newspaper, even while smushed in the middle seat of an airplane. That's impossible with a full sized newspaper, no problem with a Kindle.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine