Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Not sure how to handle this, Opinions needed.. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Bally Posts: 355 Registered: 9/25/08
Re: Not sure how to handle this, Opinions needed.
Posted: Jun 18, 2009 5:47 AM
First off, Wells, not everyone thinks your'e shallow. And besides, everyone is a little bit shallow from time to time so its nothing to worry about.

I don't celebrate any holidays so I don't get gifts but when I do its either for my birthday or a care package from my mother and so I always like what I get since my family know me pretty well! I don't think your'e being ungrateful, I know where you're coming from. But PP's have given you good suggestions such as keeping it in your car or for travel etc.

Anyways, I have never even heard of a kindle before I came on here!
I can't see me ever using one. I have a love affair with books, even large ones (I am lugging 'marine geochemical cycles' around with me these days). I love how they smell, I love turning the pages and I love seeing my shelves full of books I love. And I also reject everything to do with technology when I can. I don't even own a computer!

My ipod however, I couldn't live without. It will be coming with me when I sail the Atlantic in a month and I am getting a solar charger so I can recharge it!

AOTB, Hawaii is lovely! Its my favourite place in America by far!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine