Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Update.... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

BriansBride2008 Posts: 814 Registered: 3/26/07
Re: Update...
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 1:11 PM
Well the rest of the game was fun but not good for the Beavers they lost.. Abby had a bithday party this past Sunday and she had a great time. She is going to PA on the 26h to visit my mom and she is so excited about that. She is a survivor and I am so proud of her. My son Cory is back in the hospital but it's not a bad thing this time, they are doing a 3 day monitor thing on his brain to see if they can narrow down where his siezures stem from. DH has had to have another cycst removed and now a new one is appearing.. it seams like one goes and another comes, that is frustrating.

Nowwww for the SH*tbag news.... Missouri dropped the ball big time and release him on bail instead of holding on to him like they were supposed to so Arkansas could go get him. So Ark is pissed and they are going to get him but not sure if he is at dads or not, if he is he should be back in jail soon, but if he is not then we don't know how long it will be.

BB2008

I married my best friend on 8-16-2008

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine