Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Update... and now even more....... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

BriansBride2008 Posts: 814 Registered: 3/26/07
Update... and now even more......
Posted: Jun 12, 2009 6:07 PM
Hi ladies,

Well as most of you know sh*tbag had a pre-trial hearing on Monday, that guess what, he no showed for. so they issued another felony warrant for his arrest, and he was taken into custody Wednesday morning in Joplin Mo, they are hoping ot have him extradited by early next week to Arkansas. So in the mean time, because he tried to pull something new, the court date has been post poned and will be rescheduled.. ahhh we have waited so long to get to the trail and to have is cancelled a few days before is sooooo annoying... But at least he is in jail and has no more chances at bail.. so he will sit there until the trial, maybe this will get his attorney on the ball to get htis over with...

So onto some good stuff. I had an event last night at the Portland Beavers Baseball game, where I got to throw out the 1st pitch and got to raise money for "speak out against domestic violence" I have created a new blog all about my journey check it out.

http://mrsbeaverton2010.blogspot.com

BB2008

I married my best friend on 8-16-2008

Edited by: BriansBride2008 on Jun 17, 2009 1:39 PM

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine