Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Where do you stay in Las Vegas?. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

savex389 Posts: 506 Registered: 8/10/07
Re: Where do you stay in Las Vegas?
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 10:34 AM
My my you girls have been busy! :)
Thanks all for the recomendations! Let me clear up a few things, I did say earlier that I was driving there since we live in Utah and it's only 8 hours away but it wasn't in my OP. I would like a hotel for under $100 a night and I know it's possible, I also know that if we stayed in one they probable wouldn't be the cream of the crop, I've looked into most of them through the travel websites I just wanted to know where all you stayed and how you liked it.
I haven't stayed in anything over 3 stars (yes i know I'm deprived) so I'm really not that picky so the downtown area wouldn't bother me.
We might have struck lucky though, DH cousin went to Vegas just a few weeks ago and I asked her where they stayed and she said that they have a time share at the World Mark Resort and said that we can use their time share and pay them back. We haven't talked a ton about it because it was on Easter so I dont know how much it would be or which one of 3 it would be, but hopefully it all works out and thats where we'd stay.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine