Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: NWR Current Events Thread. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

BirdLover Posts: 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: NWR Current Events Thread
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 8:20 PM
Octo-mom bothers me.

That said, it's frustrating because if NO ONE was giving her any kind of financial assistance, it's only the kids who would suffer...because I think we all know how hard it is for kids to ACTUALLY be taken away from a parent by the state. And it would be nearly impossible to find someone to foster 8 children together.

Personally, if it were my tax dollars involved here (which they aren't) I'd be happier paying the GRANDPARENTS to raise the kids, since they seem to actually be concerned about their well-being. It sucks that Grandpa has to go to Iraq to work to support his idiot daughter.

That said, she could genuinely have a mental problem that prevents her from viewing the world within the scope of normal reality...

Again, I am NOT bothered by the fact that she chose to get pregnanct when she already has seven kids - that would be unfair to regulate. It's the fact that she went about it SO irresponsibly, AND can't afford the kids she already has. That ticks me off. She has no concern for the well-being of her children, only her desire to be a mother and raise a frickin' litter.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine