Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: NWR Current Events Thread. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: NWR Current Events Thread
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 3:34 PM
All I know is that Im sick and tired of seeing her stupid face everywhere. She is a moronic woman who isnt very intelligent and who made horrible decisions, and yet this country chooses to celebrate her, pay her for countless interviews, put her all over magazines and national TV, and talk about her every move. It makes me sick. I cant even find a JOB but this idiot is going to end up getting all kinds of help and assistance just from the MEDIA alone! And payment for all these shows she is doing. You know, maybe instead of being a responsible adult I should just go out and have a whole slew of kids I cant afford and leave it up to the public to assist me. Apparently that is the kind of thing that America applauds and puts on television. I want to scream.

Who saw the Presidents first press conference? I thought he did great and I think the Administration is moving in the right direction here.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine