Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: US Air Force. = ]. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

stfballplayer7 Posts: 271 Registered: 3/17/08
Re: US Air Force. = ]
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 8:43 PM
Yes, I understand the whole loneliness thing. Reaaly, I do. I have known many guys that are in the military and their g/fs and/or wives have left them while they were overseas, it was awful watching them go through it and I would NEVER be able to put anyone through that, especially someone that is overseas.
I know it's going to be rough, but life is tough we just need to adapt to it. and FH and I are getting married in April. There is no time for him to get use to it before we are married. There is no other option if he wants to join, we both will have to deal with the tough times.
With his job now he is not home much, granted he is not gone months at a time. That will be something I will need to get use to.
I also know that it will be pretty much a culture shock. Which we would be doing anyway, bc we want to move somewhere nothing like here.
It will be a long, hard journey. This I knew from the beginning of our debate unpon joining the AF.

THE FUTURE MRS. B.R. HERB  4/13/09

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine