Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: US Air Force. = ]. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MisterKelley Posts: 258 Registered: 7/11/08
Re: US Air Force. = ]
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 6:51 PM
Wow Sftballplater7, your situation has all the ingrediants of a classic, epic fail. Sorry to be so blunt (well maybe I'm not) But really, if your FH is serious about going into any branch of the military, he needs to do this by himself. He needs a good year or so to figure out everything the AF is going to throw at him and honestly, this is best done without you. He's going to change, he can't help it. Now I'm sure you're going to tell me how mature you both are and how you're willing to sacrifice for his career and how he really wants you to be with him. But you can't deny the fact that neither of you knows what you're getting into with the military. You think you flirt with guys? Just wait til he gets assigned to temporary duty somewhere like Thailand or the Philllipines and some little Asian girls drag him and his buddies into a bar and start lap dancing. Ask anyone in the Air Force What "What goes TDY, stays TDY" means. I'm not trying to piss you off or make you feel bad, I'm just telling you straight up that whatever branch he goes into, he's going to have to get himself squared away first.

MisterKelley - Now specializing in Trainwrecks and Jackassery

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine