Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: US Air Force. = ]. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kennysoldwife Posts: 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Re: US Air Force. = ]
Posted: Feb 1, 2009 5:49 PM

Also, I'm sorry to be a jerk, but I feel like nobody is pointing out the obvious. How can you go from 'I have feelings for this other guy and I'm thinking about leaving FH for him,' to 'Not only was I wrong about my feelings, but now FH and I are ready to have a baby right away' in the span of one month? I think you need to speak up and be honest about your feelings. He might want kids right away, but it doesn't sound like you're ready.

Art, I forgot all about that thread. I think maybe the OP needs to take some time and seriously think about what it is she is planning on doing with her life. If she is still in school and FH is going to be going away she should complete her education while he is away. I would at the very least postpone getting married for awhile because I think she is really rather wishy-washy. I wouldn't want her future husband to be stressing about her while he is working on a plane and perhaps causing some major problem.

Kenny and me perfect together, 10 years and counting

Sucks to be you, So glad I am me

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine