Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: US Air Force. = ]. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

stfballplayer7 Posts: 271 Registered: 3/17/08
Re: US Air Force. = ]
Posted: Feb 1, 2009 4:16 PM
Art was talking about a a really good friend of mine. Him and I have known each other for a long time and had a very flirtatious relationship. We both have very flirtatious personalities. At one point got a little physical, nothing more than a kiss. I would never just go out and fool around with a random guy. I don't even talk to other guys as much anymore, just my friend and a handful of others that are mutual friends. I also never even thought about leaving FH, that was never even an option in my mind. I am just a very flirtatious person, FH knows it and I am trying to work on it, but all in all he is okay with it. Heck I can flirt and not even realize it sometimes, it's just my personality.
I am the oldest of 3. We were all spoiled, especially me being the first child and first grandchild. Most of the time only my dad worked, then when we were a little older my mum did too. We stayed with my grandma, along with my 3 cousins. Although we were never in daycare, we always went out places and we always met new people. Then after my aunt had her baby my gram watched all 7 of us. The youngest of all of us grandkids is 9, never went to daycare and she is more outgoing than any kid I know that went to daycare. She makes friends way more easily than anyone her age. Like me she has more older friends than younger bc she is so much more mature than the kids in her grade. So I guess I don't really see the advantage of the daycare... I'm not saying it's not right for other people, but I don't think it's right for me and I don't want that for my family. That is one thing that FH is also holding strong on.

THE FUTURE MRS. B.R. HERB  4/13/09

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine