Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: US Air Force. = ]. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: US Air Force. = ]
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 10:54 AM
MisterKelley wrote:kelleyiskelley wrote:MisterKelley - if this is the case, then why the hell hasnt the Air Force replaced my old "MisterKelley" with the new and Improved MisterKelley Model 2009? You know - the one that doesnt flood the bathroom with water upon each visit, leave socks and pants strewn about the apartment, cups and half full glasses on each counter and tabletop, and random items like a nail file and Rolaids atop the Entertainment Center?

Um.... yeah. Well let's take a look at that. You got the version that does the laundry, folds the clothes,mops the floor. The Entertainment center that I put my stuff on top of, replaced the most god awful contraption that I've ever seen! Do you remember what it was? It was wood boards and a couple of milk crates!! WTF?? I Supplied you with a car so you no longer have to call a taxi to go to and from the grocery store. Do you remember hauling the tons of stuff you need to teach your college courses through Manhatten, Penn Station, transfer to the L.I.R.R. and hike to the campus then turn around and repeat the prcess to get home? Remember what that was like? Apparently not!!! You see kelley, the Air Force knew what was best for you 9 years before I ever met you.

MisterKelley - Now specializing in Trainwrecks and Jackassery.

Yes Dear.
Youre absolutely right dear.
BTW: I believe the floors need a moppin.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine