Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: US Air Force. = ]. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

stfballplayer7 Posts: 271 Registered: 3/17/08
Re: US Air Force. = ]
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 6:25 PM
MisterKelley--- FYI I'm super gullible. lol.

FMR,
FH wants me to be a stay-at-home. Neither of us have been sent to daycare or anything when we were younger and he plans on having a baby soon. I think that is why I am so against daycares. I understand that most of the time both parents are working, but I have come across quite a few that only on parent works and they still put their kid in childcare. I'm sorry but I don't want other people raising my children nor do I think I could let them alone with someone I don't know at such a young age. But if I wanted he said I could try to find a job near/on base if I wanted.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Army Wives, I have the first season on DVD and made FH watch that and the second seaon with me. He is hooked now.. He's even asking me when the Third season is going to start bc he wants to watch it. heheh.
I'm not sure about how many years minimum he has to sign for but we are going to try and meet with a recruiter Tuesday if he can get a hold of him.We have set a date that we want to have a decision by and that's March 13th.
We are in contact with a very good friend of ours that is currently in Japan for the AF. Right now it's only through e-mails and facebook but hopefully soon FH will call him and talk over the phone. I also have another friend that is just out of the AF but in Michigan(we are in Pennsylvania) for college. Maybe I can get him to talk to FH (FH doen't know him). But idk, we shall see.

THE FUTURE MRS. B.R. HERB  4/13/09

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine