Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Bride2008 Posts: 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 9:37 AM
So the Biggest Loser -

I know Idol started last night so I am probably the only one who saw Biggest Loser, but I gotta talk about it. I was able to watch last week's episode online right before so I am all caught up. I am not sure how I feel about the 9 people getting eliminates, although I guess it adds incentive to the people still left. My heart just breaks for Daniel - he reminds me of a good friend who has battled his weight the same way for years. I think he is going to end up being my favorite. And Jerry, what a sweet man.

SPOILER ALERT

Last night during the elimination, I was so touched by Jerry. Personally I wished they both could stay, but I understand why everyone voted the way that they did. Jerry has had a life, and while he deserves many more happy years, Daniel is in much more danger right now. I started to cry when he said that he was totally at peace with it. Even in the after clip, he was doing so well at home with his wife. It made me so happy.

I normally am disappointed when most people are eliminated - but if that lazy bitch Joelle gets sent home, I will be VERY happy. To be honest, from day one she never seemed like she belonged there. Even when she was offered money to leave, she really wanted to do it. And how she half assed it in the gym during the last chance work out while everyone busted their ass. Much like Jillian, I have NEVER seen Bob flip out like that. I know a lot of people are going to say he over did it, but I think it was totally warranted. Her best friend went home to keep her there and she just dawdles through it. If she gets home, and I wsa the BF, I would probably never speak to her again.

And is it just me, or are there just moments where Bob seems gay?

Don't make me go Brooklyn on you. I have brass knuckles and I know how to use them.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine