Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MandyandVance Posts: 650 Registered: 4/10/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 10:38 PM
Uno, I'm glad you are watching greys and bachelor! Greys has been really slow lately - they need to come up with a good story line....and fast! The Izzie/Denny thing is getting old. Did you hear that George is leaving? I LOVE him and am so upset he is leaving.

Hey, you guys are taking off on the Idol chat without me! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet!

Kelley, I'm here waving flag, LOL. Ha, you are getting hooked!!

Raquel was creepy, like she wanted a guy to pine for her for eternity. Glad she is gone. Melissa seems nice and she got a sweet romantic kiss on her date too. I love Stephanie, such a sweet heart. I don't think he will end up with her but she is so nice. Did you see the preview for next week? They are flying her daughter in and she is so excited.

Oh the cat fights have started! I hate both Megan and Erica, such drama queens although Megan was right, Erica was being two faced. They are going to get into a bitch slapping, hair pulling, all out fight soon! Did you see Megan's face when he picked Erica?

I also hate Shannon - obsessed much?? And stop saying "you are so cute!". Why the heck did he keep her? She is all teeth, it is driving me crazy. Stop smiling so big and showing off your picture perfect teeth - we know you are a damn dental hygienist. By the way, stop saying that too!

Nikki was originally my favorite from the first impression I got from her but now she is turning into a weirdo. It is a little early to be telling Jason that some girls are not here for the right reason honey, settle down a bit!

Ok, enough Bachelor talk for now, time to watch Idol and try to catch up!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine