Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 4:09 PM
Save you dont have to love Idol lol. there are plenty of shows everyone else on earth loves that I dont care about either, so what? No matter. But - the winners are talked about, especially Kelly Clarkson and Carrie underwood. They are the two biggest stars and most successful from that show, and then yeah, some of the other nonwinners also become huge. Like Daughtry, Jennifer Hudson, Clay Aiken. Oh I hate David Archuletta lol. He looks like hes 10. Part of the reason I love Idol so much is that I I looove mocking everyone on it. Its entertainment!!! lol.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine