Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 3:43 PM
THanks Uno. So glad I didnt miss House.
Pinky Ive never missed IDOL either. Well maybe once or twice but I try not to.
Now that I have my dvr, I miss nothing.

Okay Mandy where are ya? I just watched the rest of The Bachelor, and can I please just say that girl Raquel was creeeepy??!! Thank God he got rid of HER. What she said into the camera was so weird about how if she died, she wants to find someone who will love her forever and never bewith anyone else or something. Okay then. SHe was a freak.

The only one I really like so far is Mellissa - the one he took on the blimp date which was pretty cool. She seemed pretty real and not involved in all that catty bullshit. I HATE all that catty crap going on in the house, its so high school and boring. that Erika chick and Meghan and Nikki ... they all seem weird to me. Stephanie I think is the widow one right? Shes nice but her eyebrows bug me lol. And the one with the Canadian accent bugs me too - no real reason except for that accent drives me nuts esp when she keeps saying "get out! " but it sounds like "get ooot!"

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine