Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

savex389 Posts: 506 Registered: 8/10/07
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 3:44 PM
I'm going to be shunned for this but I HATE american idol, it messes with all my favorite shows and I think its just a big joke.
Has anyone noticed that most of the time the winners are never talked about? its always the runners up who get the spot light.
David Archileta lives in the town next to me and it a huge mess. I wanted to go to the governors speach, no way! because David was singing the national anthem that meant a billion 14 year old girls HAD to buy tickets so no one who really cared got to go!
When that season was going all the radio stations (didn't matter what they played) where giving out "vote for David Archileta" or "I love David Archileta" t-shirts. I was so happy when he didn't win insert mean grin here I know thats terrible, but that meant Utah could finally (or somewhat) shut up about it!

I do love biggest loser and watch it when I can, I usually end up crying!
House, another great show! I'm told I'm a lot like him so that could be why I love it ;)
DH and I are also addicted to that new show, Fringe. It keeps you guessing all the time and I love the Doctor...Walter's father...I cant remember his name. So Good!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine