Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

uno Posts: 619 Registered: 1/4/08
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 9:12 AM
I watched the Biggest Loser last week and could not believe they sent home basically half the people. They haven't learned anything in the week (if that) they were there to cope at home. I feel like that old guy definately needed to stay and so did both of the orange team. They are too young and need to make a change now. I was shocked that people were losing 20-30 lbs, that is great, but they couldn't be excited about it b/c it wasn't enough to stay! Also, I hope they don't expect to lose 20-30 lbs/ week. They need to be excited during the weeks where the loss is only 5 -10 lbs, even though a 5-10 lb loss is a great week for normal people it doesn't always cut it on the show.

I have so many shows on my DVR on Tuesdays that I can't DVR Biggest Loser so hopefully I'll be able to catch the ending.

Also - I'm in on the Bachelor talk. I can't believe he kept creepy Shannon who knows every freaking detail of his life. He even said it was weird and creepy... don't keep her around! I feel like she would probably stalk him in real life if she isn't picked. Also, I was shocked that he kept the b!tch Erica (I think that's her name) who was starting drama about being two-faced.

Greys- last weeks was good, it looks like the same patients carry over to this week so that should be good. I read yesterday that the girl who plays Sadie (Mer's intern friend) isn't going to stay on the show much longer so it doesn't seem like Callie will hook up with her.

House is on Next Monday (finally!)

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine