Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Northeast storm gals. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: Northeast storm gals
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 8:50 AM
HLY: You teach in Fitchburg? How cool. I didnt realize you were so close to me (well, to where I grew up and where my parents still live.) I did tons of theatre and musicals in that area as a kid and my cousins and friends all live in Fitchburg/Leominster. My parents are in Groton MA , my brother lives in Gardner, and my dad drives a private bus for special needs kids in Shirley. All the schools in that area have been closed since the storm so yeah - they are pretty much just hunkered down at the house running a hotel for all their nearby friends who still have no power!

Linn I talked to my mom last night and two couples are STILL sleeping there , still no power , and my brother got hold of a neighbors generator so him and his wife went home yesterday finally so they are now close to their hospital in case she pops.

If anyone has any pictures of the ice storm, the icicle covered trees etc etc, please post them. you cant deny how pretty it is:)

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine