Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Northeast storm gals. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Mrslinnben Posts: 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Re: Northeast storm gals
Posted: Dec 14, 2008 6:30 PM

I had heard that Mass got hit pretty hard. I was talking to my BF who has been without heat since Friday and she said Lin I can't stay here anymore, I don't know what I'm going to do. So I told her that she & her cat could spend the night with me, if her heat didn't come back on. She spent 2 frickin' nights in her apt with her cat. Dumb silly girl.

So today I brought her over some hot water (for tea & cocca) and ice for her frozen foods (she had about $100 worth of food in her freezer). She has had her frozen food in her car since Friday afternoon, but it was just starting to defrost....I think it was around 2pm that her power was restored. So she got the spaces heaters going while waiting for her regular heat to come on.

Kelley, that is so funny about everyone hunkering down at your parents...sounds like a good time! and oh the story about the car, that was hysterical....Your sis in law has gotta get closer to the hospital....anyday now...auntie!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine