Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Opposite Sex Friends. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

LexiAndClayton Posts: 26 Registered: 12/6/08
Re: Opposite Sex Friends
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 2:58 PM
We both have friends of the opposite sex, I have alot more guy friends than he does girl friends, but weve never questioned trust, its never been like that for us, its always been, "well..I love you, I trust you and know you would never do anything to hurt or disrespect me, so theres never really been any issues with that. Hes always been find with my guy friends, but he does get upset if they disrespect me or mine and his relationship, and hes just looking out for me. alot of my guy friends relize how much he means to me, but ive had a few still try and make a move, which makes me disgusted, so i dont have a problem cutting guys like that out of my life, there not my real friends if they dont think about my happiness. my love works with some girls, but it doesnt bother me in the least, i think hes a big enough boy to make his own desicions on who he wants to talk to. and i trust him to respect me and i know he loves me and wouldnt risk what we have on something stupid.

Lexi and Clayton

***Unexpected what U did to my heart <3 ***

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine