Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Have a question (not sure what happened in the preview box sorry). Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

coastiebride Posts: 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Re: Have a question (not sure what happened in the preview box sorry)
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 9:43 PM
Well i just thought i was the weird one. How all the family and friends are talking i should be loosing me mind by now, but im oddly calm. My mother is another story, she can freak enough for the both of us and drive me up the wall all by herself! Thats my deffinition of a prefect wedding he says i do i say i do and the family has a good time, and thats it! So we will see i just cant wait im soo excited.

Sorry i have been soo buzzy, I'm going to try and get on more often because i have missed everyone.

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine