Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Have a question (not sure what happened in the preview box sorry). Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

GUEST21 Posts: 812 Registered: 2/2/07
Re: Have a question (not sure what happened in the preview box sorry)
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 8:44 AM
Hi Coastie!! We have missed you around here, i was wondering about you recently actually!
I was actually calm up to the day of the rehearsal, which we had the night before. Not about marrying my FH, but I still hadn't written my speech, I still hadn't finished the place cards and there were so many people in my house to "tend to" and it was slightly insane. I got about 5 hours of sleep the night before, but other than that, I was like you. I even thought I was really weird because I hadn't been nervous AT ALL, but I think, if you just really believe (like I did) that if anything goes wrong, it's really not a big deal at all as long as you are married at the end of the night, it's the perfect day, then you feel fine. At least that was my experience...

Anyway, sorry this is so long. So happy to see you back here! Good luck on your wedding day, and I hope it is everything you ever dreamed of! :)

September 13, 2008   :-) Just Married!! <3

"I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you."
-Avenged Sevenfold

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine