Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: NWR Current Events Thread. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

hellokitty4ever Posts: 740 Registered: 6/6/07
Re: NWR Current Events Thread
Posted: Oct 29, 2008 11:19 PM

Okay yes...Elizabeth Hasselback is super annoying.  Whenever things don't go her way, she gets emotional and loud.  I hate that she responds to a question by asking a question.  That's a red flag right there--stupid is a stupid does.

Okay, here in Cali we have Prop. 8, which is a prop serving to ban gay marriages.  It's a touchy subject here and people have begun to vandalize property (on both sides of the issue).  It's getting ridiculous....it just reminds me of how politics is so dirty sometimes. 

I'm personally a supporter of gay rights and marriages.  I truly think people who impose their personal beliefs on anyone, especially religious beliefs, are insanely naive and stupid.  So, when supporters of Prop. 8 back up their claims that gay marriages are a threat to "traditional marriages" based on the Bible (God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve...that's such a lame line), it gets me a little riled up as to how some people are so illogical and ignorant.  Whatever though.  I saw a car parked at my work place with a big decal on their rear window that read, "Yes on Prop 8"...I looked down at their license plate and on the frame it says, "I have no patience for stupid."  I thought that was funny because it's so ironic. 

Photobucket

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine