Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Early Voting. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

cyndi33 Posts: 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Re: Early Voting
Posted: Oct 29, 2008 12:01 PM

He's also on daily show tonight, and then tonight?  soon...he and Clinton together in Orlando at midnight.  cool.  We are definitely dvr ing everything.  We are behind on all since we were gone for a week in WI and had no cable.  But, the wedding was beautiful and it was so nice to see Tash again, we hadn't seen her since our wedding...way way too long.

her in laws suck, but at least they refuse to come to their house cause of the cats, so they only stalk by cell phone (very, very passive aggressive people, it was really kinda amazing) I was prepared to be feeling much more awkward due to presence of Tasha's birth dad (who I had not seen since right after high school) but that actually wasn't too, too weird.  went ok.  But the in laws...good lord...they are something else, that's for sure.  Makes me realize up close and personal how amazing MY in laws are!!!  For any of you who have in law issues to dealw ith...I definitely now understand.  

I am just enjoying, election wise, watching each day for the latest implosion with mccain/palin campaign.  And, counting the minutes until it's over.  I'm poll watching at a school here the day of, so will be a long day.  6:30 am till all voters have voted.  We voted a couple weeks ago by mail.  Hopefully poll watching ends up being boring, that'll mean no shenanigans! At least at that one polling location anyway.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine