Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: What Are You Grateful For?. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

NotOfThisWorld Posts: 153 Registered: 10/14/08
Re: What Are You Grateful For?
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 9:45 AM
I'm grateful that God loves us so much, that he sent his only son to die, that whosoever believes will not perish but have everlasting life!

I'm grateful that my parents brought me from Kenya to London and from London to america. I have become a well cultured and well rounded individual for this.

I'm grateful that God put my FH in my life.

I'm grateful that God forgives our sins and holds no records of wrongs!

I am grateful that God made the world such a beautiful place. So many things take my breath away. He could have made it a dull and boring place and we would have never known the difference. But why did he make it so colorful and interesting? So he could see the look on your face when a sunset takes your breath away.

I'm grateful that I have the same mom and dad who fear God and that they've been married for 21 years.I've learned a lot from them.
I'm grateful I have such wonderful siblings.

There's a lot more I'm grateful for but then that would be bigger than a harry potter book lol

ilove.gif picture by Khrystyne

USMC Fiancee

(I can legally mess with government property:)

Surviving our first deployment

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine