Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: NWR: Your feelings on smoking. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

BirdLover Posts: 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: NWR: Your feelings on smoking
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 12:15 PM
"But right now, all I see is government jumping on an anti smoker (NOT anti cigarette) bandwagon which ticks me off.  "

Well, this I understand.  And you're right, it doesn't make sense.  Again, smoking is legal, so if the government really wants to blame anyone for all the smoking that is out there, they should blame themselves.

If they stop allowing cigarettes to be sold, as someone pointed out, they wouldn't have to enforce all of these other rules.

Would smoking go away if it was illegal?  No.  However, I would like to point out that there are a lot of people who smoke pot, yet I have never had to breathe in second-hand pot smoke because people don't do it outside of office buildings in the middle of daytime (although if they did, I'm pretty sure I'd have to laugh, because it would be a pretty funny sight!)

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine